Aggregates International B.V.
4283JH Giessen, The Netherlands
+ 31 183 449809
Personal data we collect
We collect personal data from you when you voluntarily submit information directly to us or via our website. This can include information you provide when you create an account on our website, complete a form or correspond with us.
The categories of personal data we collect include the following:
• Contact details: Such as your name, your email address, your telephone number and addresses associated with your account.
• Messages to us: Messages you send to us such as email and written correspondence
How we use your information
We will also use your personal data for the purposes specifically described below:
• Contact details: we will use your contact details so that we can communicate with you directly via phone, or email, in particular, about queries, issues, problems we have detected or concerns you or other users have.
• Information about fraudulent activity relating to your account: we will use information about fraudulent activity relating to your account for the purposes of preventing fraud or crime.
• All personal data on an aggregated basis: we will use all the personal data we collect to: (i) monitor and improve the website and our procedures and processes; and (ii) to help us develop new products and services.
We may anonymise and aggregate any of the information we collect (so that it does not identify you). We may use anonymised information for purposes that include testing our IT systems, research, data analysis, improving the website, developing new products and features or displaying information about the website,
We process your personal data (i) with your consent, (ii) when we need to do this to fulfill a contract with you (for example, the contract of sale), (iii) where we are required to do this by law (for example, where it is necessary to retain it in connection with potential litigation), and/or (iv) when it is in our legitimate interests to do this and when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights.
Information we share with third parties
We may share your personal data with the following parties:
• Service providers, partners and advisors: third parties who provide a service to us, partner with us on certain business activities, advise us or that we work within other business capacities. For example, we use a third party delivery service to deliver any products you buy to your postal address. These third parties will only be allowed to use your personal data in accordance with our instructions or your marketing preferences (where applicable) and will be required to keep your information secure.
• Purchasers of our business: personal data may be disclosed or transferred to buyers or prospective buyers of our business or any of our assets as part of the sale.
• Law enforcement, regulators and other parties for legal reasons: third parties who we are under a legal obligation to disclose your personal data to or who we need to disclose your personal data to protect our rights, property or safety or the rights, property or safety of others, detect and investigate illegal activities and breaches of any agreement we have with you.
We do not disclose personal data to anyone else except as set out above, where permitted by law and/or with your consent. We may provide third parties with aggregate statistical information and analytics about users of the website but we will make sure that no one can be identified from this information before we disclose it.
Your rights in respect of your personal data
You may have various rights with respect to our use of your personal data:
Access, rectify, port, block, complete, delete and update: You have the right to access, rectify, block, port, complete, delete and update your personal data, and to restrict its use. You also have the right to request further information about the processing of your personal data.
Object: In certain circumstances, you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us.
You can exercise the above rights by contacting us using the details provided above at any time. All requests will be dealt with at the earliest opportunity and any delay will be kept to a minimum.
There are exceptions to these rights; for example, access may be refused if it would reveal personal data about another person or if we are prevented from disclosing such information by law.
We hope that we can satisfy queries you may have about the way we process your data. However, if you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to the competent data protection authority. When we ask you to supply us with your personal data we will make it clear whether the data we are asking for must be supplied so that we can provide the products and services to you, or whether the supply of any information we ask for is optional.
How long do we keep your information?
We will retain your information, whether or not your account is active, for as long as we believe it is necessary to fulfill our business purposes or to comply with applicable law, audit requirements, regulatory requests or orders from competent courts. We will anonymise these data as much as we can, after a period of 1 year.
Changes to this policy
Cookies (or similar technologies) are text files, containing small amounts of information, which are downloaded to your browsing device (such as a computer or smartphone) when you visit a website. Cookies can be recognised by the website that downloaded them — or other websites that use the same cookies. This helps websites know if the browsing device has visited them before.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like helping us understand how our website is being used, letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure information and advertising you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
The types of cookies used on our website website can generally be put into one of the following categories: strictly necessary; analytics; functionality.
Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager
We use this Google service to monitor data on how visitors use this website. This provider might be lawfully obliged to grant access to these data. We did not allow Google to use the obtained analytical information for other Google services. This cookie is not used for advertising or other commercial purposes. IP Addresses will be anonymised, so that data can never be traced back to you or your IP-address. If you wish to completely block the Analytics script, you can download an opt-out plug-in here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. With this plug-in, your visit will not be considered in the statistics of this website.
Third party cookies
YouTube (Google) saves user preferences a.o. Read more on: https://policies.google.com/privacy/update?hl=en.
How to manage cookies from this website
You can usually use the browser that you are viewing this website through to enable, disable or delete cookies. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” settings). Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access secure areas of the website and other parts of the website may also not work properly. You can find out more information about how to change your browser cookie settings at www.allaboutcookies.org.